How Does Shoestring Membership Work?
A Shoestring membership gives you working access to both Shoestring Press and Shoestring Studio. Members working primarily in printmaking are based out of the Press, while painters, draftsmen, and illustrators are based out of the Studio. All members are always welcome to work in either space.
We price our memberships as affordably as possible, and include many materials for our member artists.
- Technical guidance, support, and troubleshooting from our Master Printer and Studio Director
- Rotating display of member work in both Press and Studio storefront spaces
- Locker storage for brushes, paints, and other personal supplies
- Mediums, solvents, and basic drawing supplies
- Painting storage for work in progress, including oversize canvases
- Encaustic equipment
- Flat storage
- Access to Shoestring Press
- 50% off classes, special member digital printing rates, and weekly model session discounts.
A month of Shoestring membership is $180; members who commit to at least six months of continuous membership are eligible for a discounted monthly rate of $160.