How Does Shoestring Membership Work?
A Shoestring membership gives you working access to both Shoestring Press and Shoestring Studio. Members working primarily in printmaking are based out of the Press, while painters, draftsmen, and illustrators are based out of the Studio. All members are always welcome to work in either space.
- Access to open studio space five days/ week, nine hours/ day
- Technical guidance, support, and troubleshooting from our Master Printer and Studio Director
- Opportunity to participate in shows of members' work in both Press and Studio storefront spaces
- Locker storage for brushes, paints, and other personal supplies
- Mediums, odorless solvents, and basic drawing supplies
- Painting storage for work in progress
- Encaustic equipment
- Access to Shoestring Press
- 50% off classes, special member digital printing rates, and weekly model session discounts.
A month of Shoestring membership is $195; members who commit to at least six months of continuous membership are eligible for a discounted monthly rate of $180.